Posted by: Todd Long | July 7, 2008

Pricing your home to sell

If your home is currently on the market around Mooresville you may want to look at these statistics.

  Up to 100K 100-250K 250-500K 500-1M 1Million Plus
             
Average showings per month, per property in our office

1.67

4.36

4.28

2.56

1.5

 
This report excludes Pending, Conditional, Contingent properties and no land is included.  
What do you think this report means?          
One, there are two market segments with buyers searching for property.  $100-$250k & $250-$500k.  Two, if you are not meeting & beating the Average showings per month for your listings you most likely have a pricing issue that needs to be addressed immediately.  Your property is not being show because buyer’s agents are finding more value in the competition and are showing those first to their buyers.
Advertisements

Responses

  1. Todd,
    2 things…
    1. Love the pic of the office in the header. It looks like a professional photographer took it.
    2. This information is great. If a home is not getting showings, 90% of the time it’s due to price. The other 10% is location. It has nothing to do with the actual house because people haven’t seen it yet.

    Keep up the good work on the blog.
    -Chad


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: